Midwest Junior Rowing Championship
- Hosted By Cincinnati Junior Rowing Club
- USRowing Registered
General Parking Information
We have partnered up with row regatta event officials, the Ohio Department of Natural Resources (East Fork State Park) and Natural Resources Law Enforcement to provide you with the best experience possible as you enjoy the event and the park. This is to establish a new normal for these events and to allow for more streamlined and safe parking and traffic operations during your visit to this event. But this is a team effort – you play a role in its success as well! Please follow the rules listed below:
OBEY ALL LAWS, SIGNS, AND DIRECTIONS GIVEN.
- Stop at all checkpoints, obey all directions given by CAP personnel and law enforcement. Failure to comply will result in delays and you potentially being asked to leave.
- Obey all speed limits, stop signs, and do not park on grass or off-road. Failure to comply may result in your being issued a ticket or towed at your expense. Park where you are told to park – do not deviate
BE VIGILANT – DRIVE CAREFULLY.
- There will be pedestrians in the roadway walking to and from the event or from their parking area. Take extra care and reduce speeds at curves and dips in the roadway. Traffic cones in an area imply that you should reduce speeds further. Uniformed personnel will be working in the roadway – please be aware for their safety as well.
- Additionally, this is a natural wildlife area. Animals may suddenly appear in the roadway. Please do not hold up traffic for a photo opportunity. Do not feed the animals.
- Do not arrive 15 minutes before your event’s start time and expect to find a close spot. There is a high probability that you will be diverted to a secondary overflow lot for parking as areas fill up quickly. This means that you will be delayed. Shuttles will be running routinely throughout the day from these lots but you will still need to plan for the time of day, your commute distance and other factors. Parking close to the beach is not guaranteed.
Please follow the rules listed above and you will play a huge part in ensuring that the row regattas you attend are safe and successful. Please contact the row regatta planners should you have any questions.
Captain John Shea, CAP
United States Air Force Auxiliary