Tail of the Fox - Wisconsin
- Oct 2, 2016
- St. Norbert College Campus
- De Pere, WI (USA)
- Hosted By: La Baie Verte Rowing Club, Inc.
- 2016 Registered Regatta
Although we love the Packers, lodging is tough to come by during a home game weekend. Lucky for us, this weekend The Tail of the Fox is the only game in town! We have reserved rooms at the following hotels in the Green Bay area. To ensure you get a room, please book before the deadlines listed below. When you make your reservation, please mention the Tail of the Fox Regatta to get the special rate:
- Microtel Inn & Suites - $69.99/night plus tax. Book by September 15, 2016.
3031 Allied Street , Green Bay, WI 54304 (920) 338-9000 https://www.wyndhamhotels.com/microtel/green-bay-wisconsin/microtel-inn-and-suites-green-bay/overview
- Country Inn & Suites - $91.00/night plus tax. 20 rooms with two queen beds. Book by September 16, 2016.
2945 Allied St., Green Bay, WI (920) 336-6600 https://www.countryinns.com/green-bay-hotel-wi-54304/wigreen
- Fairfield Inn & Suites, Marriott - $99.00/night plus tax. 15 rooms with 2 queen beds per room; 5 rooms with 1 king bed and sofabed. Book by September 16, 2016.
2850 South Oneida Street, Green Bay, WI (920) 497-1010 http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/grbfi-fairfield-inn-and-suites-greenbay-southwest/
Check out www.greenbay.com for more information on hotels in the Green Bay area.
If you are looking for a convenient place to stay, consider the Kress Inn (920-403-5100). It is next to the SNC campus, and you can walk to the regatta (provided there are rooms!).
There will be limited floor space available at the Pennings Activity Center (PAC) on campus this year. We strongly encourage teams to find alternate lodging arrangements for the regatta. This is only for this year -- we will be able to use the PAC next year. If you do run into a bind, please contact Roger Shellman at 920-499-7475, and we will do what we can to help.