Tampa Mayors Cup
- Mar 16, 2019
- Bypass Canal
- Tampa, FL (USA)
- Hosted By: The Stewards Foundation, Inc.
- Lightweight - There will not be a boat weight averaging requirement for lightweights of either gender. Men - 160, Women 130.
- Teams cannot enter a Youth JV 8+ without entering a Youth Varsity 8+.
- Teams cannot enter a Youth JV 4+ without entering a Youth Varsity 4+.
- Novice Youth – Novice events are limited to rowers and coxswains who have been competing for less than 1 year as of March 16th, 2019
- Multiple Entries are allowed in all events.
- Mixed Events – Boats must have a minimum of 50% women, however the crew can be composed of as much as 100% women if you prefer.
- Middle School – These races will be 1000 meters
- Master E ents - will be 1000 meters
WAIVERS – Must complete the online NOARA waiver. Please see the “Waiver” tab to the right for details.
Low Entry Events – Any event with only one entry will be eliminated. Notice will be given upon the closure of registration. Optional exhibition entry in a similar event will be offered.
Launch and Recovery dock -
The dock master shall control all launching and recovery of shells. Please be patient and courteous of other crews during this process. ***Maximum of 45 minutes between races, in order to Hot Seat...
Hot Seating -
Priority will be given to launching crews with the exception of hot seating either for equipment or personnel.
First Call -
First call for each event is 35 minutes prior to the official start time of the race. The second and final call will be 25 minutes before start.