HRRA 19th Annual Indoor Sprints
- Mar 16, 2019
- Poughkeepsie High School
- Poughkeepsie, NY (USA)
- Hosted By: Hudson River Rowing Association, Inc.
- 2019 Indoor Membership Regatta
19th Annual HRRA Indoor Sprints
For the 19th year HRRA will offer our standard Masters, Junior, Open, Lightweight and Coxie races. We hope you and your team will attend again this year.
Entry Fee: $20
$14 for HRRA Winter Training participants and $16 per athlete for Scholastic teams that enter 20 or more athletes. Discounts will be applied and credit card credited after March 17th.
To receive these discounts please register as a team by NOON on Thursday, March 14th. Late registration is $30 per athlete.
Payment is due at the time of registration.
Athletes are asked to arrive 1.5 - 2.0 hours before their heat.
- All competitors entered in a lightweight division of any event must weigh in on race day during the 1-hour window beginning two hours before their assigned race time and ending one hour before their race time. ie: if you are scheduled to race at 12pm, you must weigh in between 10am and 11am. No exceptions
- Weigh-in attire is required. This is limited to a minimum of a unisuit or shorts and a top.
- Athletes who fail to weigh in (after 3 attempts) will still row on their assigned erg at their originally assigned time. Their results will be recorded in the open category for their event.
- All lightweight competitors will have their names checked at the weigh in. Each athlete who successfully weighs in will have their arm stamped to confirm their successful weigh in. Athletes who do not successfully weigh in will not be stamped and their score will be recorded in the open event.
- Please check your confirmed race time and plan ahead. There will be no exceptions for competitors who miss their designated weigh-in window.