Stonewall Regatta XXVI
- Jun 2, 2019
- Anacostia Community Boathouse
- Washington, DC (USA)
- Hosted By D.C. Strokes Rowing Club
- 2019 Registered Regatta
Parking at the boathouse is for TRAILERS and CAR-TOPPED Shells ONLY! All other vehicles may approach to just under the Pennsylvania Ave Bridge for DROP OFF only, then must go back and park at Maritime Plaza. There will be a shuttle. You must have the PARKING PASS displayed.
Please download the parking pass and directions and shuttle info HERE
Regatta Participants and Spectators
- Parking in and around the ACBA boathouse is restricted to boat trailers and vehicles carrying small sculling boats.
- Parking is provided for regatta participants and spectators in the upper lot at Maritime Plaza (1201 M Street SE, entrance from the M Street traffic circle). Parking is free and parking monitors will be available to assist you. Please print and bring the a parking pass to display in your vehicle.
- No parking is allowed along Water or M Streets, or along the route from Maritime Plaza to the ACB. Vehicles parked outside designated areas risk being towed.
- Shuttle service between Maritime Plaza and the boathouse will be provided from 6:00am to 5:00pm.
Individuals with Disabilities
- Unfortunately there is not enough parking at the ACBA boathouse for all regatta participants and spectators requiring accommodation. The adaptive teams competing at Stonewall have been allocated 6 spaces at the boathouse (four in front of the boathouse and two immediately outside the gate closest to the smaller boathouse building) for their members’ use, and they will have their own process for managing/utilizing the space. Speak to your team’s rep for specifics.
- Individuals with disabilities may be dropped off at the boathouse rather than the Pennsylvania Avenue Overpass, but no parking will be available beyond the spaces as noted above.
- The ACBA lot will open for boat trailers and car-top singles starting at 6 a.m. on the day of the regatta.
- Teams that want to bring trailers on Saturday can do so between 3 and 5 p.m., but must notify the Regatta Director in advance (email@example.com)
- Parking monitors will be on-site to direct trailer parking.
- In the interest of having adequate space for trailers and boats, teams will be requested to unhitch their trailers and park the trucks at Maritime Plaza.