Tampa Mayors Cup
- Mar 21, 2020
- Bypass Canal
- Tampa, FL (USA)
- Hosted By: The Stewards Foundation, Inc.
- Junior events are restricted to competitors in the 11th grade (junior year) or lower.
- Lightweight male rower maximum weight: 150 lbs. (no averaging) .
- Lightweight female rower maximum weight: 130 lbs. (no averaging).
- Masters races will be handicapped to U.S Rowing Rules and 1,000 Meters
- Open is for Collegiate and Adults with No Handicap and is 1,500 Meters
- Middle School is 1,000 Meters
WAIVERS – Must complete the online NOARA waiver. Please see the “Waiver” tab to the right for details.
Low Entry Events – Any event with only one entry will be eliminated. Notice will be given upon the closure of registration. Optional exhibition entry in a similar event will be offered.
Launch and Recovery dock -
The dock master shall control all launching and recovery of shells. Please be patient and courteous of other crews during this process. ***Maximum of 45 minutes between races, in order to Hot Seat...
Hot Seating -
Priority will be given to launching crews with the exception of hot seating either for equipment or personnel.
First Call -
First call for each event is 35 minutes prior to the official start time of the race. The second and final call will be 25 minutes before start.