Stotesbury Cup Regatta
- May 15, 2020 To May 16, 2020
- Philadelphia, PA (USA)
- Hosted By Schuylkill Navy of Philadelphia
- All competitors in a boat must attend the same scholastic program defined as all athletes must be students in the same school.
- Competitors (including rowers and coxswains) may enter and compete in only one event.
- Eligibility is assigned to students in their freshman through senior year (9th through 12th grades). Each athlete has four consecutive years (eight consecutive semesters) of eligibility beginning in September of their freshman year (9th grade). After eight consecutive semesters, a student will have completed his/her athletic eligibility and may no longer participate in the regatta. Post-graduate fifth year students (including Grade 13) are not permitted.
- Eligible competitors must not have attained the age of 19 years prior to September 1, 2019.
- Junior events are restricted to competitors in the junior year (11th grade) or lower. Juniors, including coxswains, must not have attained the age of 18 years prior to September 1, 2019. Senior (12th grade) students may not compete in Junior events.
- A school must enter the senior eight in order to enter a second eight.
- No "B" boats are permitted. Only one entry per school per event is permitted.
- All competitors in Boys and Girls Freshman Eight and Freshman Quad events must be high school freshmen (9th graders). 8th graders are not permitted.
- Crews of home schooled athletes representing multiple public high school districts or more than one high school in a given district are not eligible.
- All crews must register as the school they are representing - no exceptions. For assistance in registering your school as an organization with USRowing, please contact Erika McCormick.
- Lightweight boys shall weigh no more than 150 lbs.
- Lightweight girls shall weigh no more than 130 lbs.
- No weight averaging is required.