McMaster 2x4 Challenge
- Mar 7, 2020
- McMaster University Student Center
- Hamilton, ON (CAN)
- Hosted By: Leander Boat Club
- Sanctioned by RCA and ROWONTARIO (2019)
All athletes are required to check in with photo identification at the registration desk and pick up their registration card.
Lightweight athletes shall weigh no more than
Lightweight men - 165 lbs
Lightweight women - 135 lbs
Teams must consist of all athletes originating from the same organization.
New this year, there will be no JV events but universities will be allowed multiple entries in each of the varsity events
- Must be 30 years of age or older on Race Day.
- Registered in a Full Time Program at a recognized Canadian or U.S. University or College.
- HS Junior:
- Under 16 years of age on January 1st, 2020 (CSSRA rules of racing)
- HS Senior/Club Junior:
- Under 19 years of age on January 1st, 2020 (CSSRA rules of racing)
- Novice athletes in their first year of rowing.
- Must be a member of a CrossFit organization.
- Two men and two women per team
- Marauder Challenge:
- Current student or an alumni of McMaster University.
- Open to any gender combinations