Denver Indoor Rowing Championships
- Feb 1, 2021 To Feb 7, 2021
- Denver, CO (USA)
- Hosted By: Mile High Rowing Club
Welcome to Our 1st Time Virtual February 1-7, 2021 You choose the day/s to do your race or races.
1. All results must be submitted by 6pm (MST) on Sunday, February 7th. 8 pm Eastern Standard Time 7 pm Central Standard Time 6 pm Mountain Standard Time 5 pm Pacific Standard Time
2. Entry fee $35 per person unlimited racing. Late Fees are $45 per person after January 18th.
3. Juniors age is determined by actual birthdate, not the US Rowing annual birthdate that switches over 1 January. Their age on race day is the age used. Coaches and Parents ensure that you have your althletes in the correct age group for the race day.
4. If you are attempting to qualify for the World Indoor Rowing Championships, enter the age group that you will be on the day of the World Indoor Rowing Championships. The American Indoor Rowing Championships are the CRASH-Bs in Boston. Please see the Concept II website for more details. These races are virtual this year so please read their specific requirements.
5. Lightweight weights for racing using US Rowing weights (juniors only):
Junior Men 150 and lighter
Junior Women 130 and lighter
Open/Master Men 165 and lighter (same weight as World Indoor)
Open/Master Women 135 and lighter (same weight as World Indoor)
6. Collegiate if a race indicates Collegiate and does not state "Open" then it is just for full time college students.
7. Term "Veteran" is for our wounded Military Veterans.
8. College Cup Challenge: points will be awarded per top 5 placement in each of the collegiate 2k races. 10 points for first, 8 points for 2nd, 6 points for 3rd, 4 points for 4th and 2 points for 5th. The college with the most points from these races will be award a traveling trophy.
Please email the regatta/event host with any related questions