2021 RCA National Rowing Championship Regatta
- Nov 11, 2021 To Nov 13, 2021
- Elk Lake
- Victoria, BC (CAN)
- Hosted By: Rowing Canada Aviron
- Sanctioned by RCA (2021)
** NEW POSTS
- ** ON-LINE DRAW & SCHEDULE: is now live on the Schedule page.
- ** RESULTS: Friday results are also on Regatta Master here.
- **OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION: Regarding Repechage 2 of the W2- and Semi A/B progression can be read here.
- ** MEDALS: A reminder that medals will be awared on land, after the completion of all 'A' Finals Saturday.
- ATHLETE BIO's: A request from the commentary team to have some brief info of your aims and objectives, so we can add tpo our regatta coverage. Go to this link to fill in a simple 2min Biography form.
- TRAFFIC PATTERNS: All athletes note that from 11:15am Thursday 11 Nov, the 2021 NRC's Traffic patterns on/off water, will come into effect. Crews training on water, pay attention please. The traffic pattern maps can be found on the 'Venue' page.
- PROGRESSION: For your information, the Progression system applicable for the 2021 NRC's, can be found here.
- IMPORTANT UPDATE – CHAT GROUP: The Organizing Committee (OC) will initiate a 'WhatsApp Chat Group' to inform PRAs, club managers, coaches and staff of important information during the event.
- To register in this group, go to this link: 2021 NRC's GENERAL.
- WhatsApp is free to download at: https://www.whatsapp.com/download/
- BULLETIN 2 can be accessed here. The French translation will follow shortly.
- TIME TRIALS: 'Instructions for coaches and athletes' are now loaded on the 'venue' page and available here.
- RESULTS: Results will be pushed live to the Regatta Central 'Results' page. You can also view the results on Regatta Master by following the QR Code to Regatta Master online here.
- TIME TRIAL START LIST: updated 11 Nov at 20:40hrs is here.
- COACHES & TEAM MANAGERS MEETING: A reminder that a short Coaches and Managers meeting will take place at 4pm upstairs, in the Spracklen Rm. Masks are required please.
- BC FERRIES notice: Multiple travel advisories in effect. Check here.
- TRAILER DRIVERS - Please give us advance notice. Please send an email to the OC to tell us your planned arrival day and time. Please email Brenda Taylor and Case DeBoef at:
- TRAILER PARKING Parking spaces have been reserved for the lower car park area. Please reverse your trailers to the allocated parking space
- COVID-19: All competitors please take note of the following vaccination requirements for NRC attendance here: RCA Announcement
Whilst various jurisdictions may have amended Covid19 policies recently, RCA has made the decision to retain our requirements for all attendees to be fully vaccinated. Those who are not fully vaccinated will be required to provide proof of regular Health Canada approved negative COVID tests to be completed within 72hrs of checkin, at their own expense.
People from provinces or territories other than B.C. must show an official provincially/territorially recognized vaccine record and valid government-issued photo ID. More B.C. vaccine requirement information can be found here: gov.bc.ca
The link to the daily B.C. Health 'Self-Assessment Tool' can be found here.
- The 2021 Technical Package and Bulletin 1 & 2 can be found here: RCA website
- Accommodation offers
Howard Johnson - Elk Lake, and Motel 6 (Victoria Airport) have kindly agreed to offer a special rate for NRC attendees. Thankyou! Go to the 'Lodging' page for details.
- Venue and water traffic patterns and the venue map, can be found on the 'Venue' page.