US Lightweight Indoor Rowing National Championships
- Mar 5, 2022 To Apr 3, 2022
- Virtual, OH (USA)
- Hosted By: US Lightweight Rowing Association
|Men/Women Lightweight||Mixed Lightweight||Men/Women Flyweight||Men/Women Not quite a lightweight||Men/ Women Former lightweight||Men/Women Never a lightweight (Heavyweight)|
|U19||1x, 2x, 4x||2x, 4x||1x||1x||1x|
|Open||1x, 2x, 4x,||2x, 4x||1x||1x||1x||1x|
|Masters AA - K||1x|
|Masters Under 50||2x, 4x||2x, 4x||1x||1x||1x||1x|
|Masters Over 50||2x, 4x||2x, 4x||1x||1x||1x||1x|
- Age Categories (ages are determined as of Dec 31, 2022):
- Open: A competitor of any age may compete in the open category.
- U15: A competitor may compete in the U15 category until December 31 of the year of their 14th birthday.
- U17: A competitor may compete in the U17 category until December 31 of the year of their 16th birthday.
- U19: A competitor may compete in the U19 category until December 31 of the year of their 18th birthday.
- U23: A Competitor may compete in the U23 category until December 31 of the year of his or her 22nd birthday.
- Master: A Master is a Competitor who has attained, or will attain, the age of 21 during the current calendar year. A Competitor's age is determined as of December 31 of the current calendar year, rounded down to the nearest whole number. A Competitor thus becomes a Master on January 1 of the year of his or her 21st birthday.
- Masters Categories: (AA) 21 to 26 years; (A) 27 to 35 years; (B) 36 to 42 years; (C) 43 to 49 years; (D) 50 to 54 years; (E) 55 to 59 years; (F) 60 to 64 years; (G) 65 to 69 years; (H) 70 to 74 years; (I) 75 to 79 years; (J) 80 to 84 years; (K) 85 and over; 49 and under; 50 and over
- For this regatta, masters must row in their designated age category (no rowing up or down). Masters may row in open or U23 categories, if they are eligible.
- For team events, the category is determined by the average age of the competitors in each entry.
- No time handicaps will be applied.