American Youth Cup Series I
- Feb 18, 2017
- Nathan Benderson Park
- Sarasota, FL (USA)
- Hosted By: Sarasota Crew
Saturday, February 18, 2017
Nathan Benderson Park
Afternoon racing update:
- Launch docks open at 3:00
- 3:40pm: First race following the delay (Mens Youth 2x)
- Races will run in the order of the original schedule
- 8 minute centers
- The dump truck race has been cancelled due to the compressed schedule
Information Packet: HERE
Interested in volunteering? Sign up HERE
Team tent rental (must be submitted 2 weeks prior to event): HERE
- Trailers can begin arriving at noon on Friday (2/17). Gates will close at 7:00pm.
- Crews may begin launching at 3:30pm
- No boats will be allowed to launch after 6:00pm
- All boats must be off the water by 6:30pm
- Gates open at 6:30am.
- Parking is $5 per vehicle.
- The coaches & coxswains meeting is at 7:30am in front of the grandstands; boats may begin launching at 8:00am.
- In the case that any event exceeds 10 entries, the event will be broken down into multiple heats. The progression can be found in the information packet (link above).
- The finals for any of these events with multiple heats is scheduled for 4:00pm or 40 minutes after the final race of the day begins.
- The finals will be run in the order of which the events were scheduled to occur throughout the race day.
|Phone||Please contact regatta via email|
|Chief Referee||Not yet posted|
|Entry Fees (USD)|