- Jan 20, 2018
- Uof WI-Madison Porter Boathouse
- Madison, WI (USA)
- Hosted By Mendota Rowing Club
2018 Midwinter Meltdown
World Indoor Rowing
Update: See Heat Sheet/Draw page for updated event schedule!
January 20th at Porter Boathouse, UW-Madison, 680 Babcock Drive, Madison, WI.
Events include 1000m, 2000m, 6000m and relays. All events will be rowed on Concept2 Model D ergometers.
Up to four competitors who qualify will receive air transportation to compete in the 2018 World Indoor Rowing Championships on February 17-18, 2018, hosted by Erg Sprints at TC Williams High School in Alexandria, Virginia. For more info about the WIRC, including qualifying times and the move from CRASH B Sprints to Erg Sprints click here.
Closes Jan. 17, walk-ins accepted on a space-available basis. Heat Sheets will be posted on Jan. 19 with an updated schedule.
The cost per participant is a flat fee of $30 which entitles each rower to race unlimited events. For example if a rower is entered into 2 events or just 1 event, the entry fee is the same -- $30.
10 or more participants registered together by Jan. 16 you receive a 10% discount.
Registration deadline is Jan. 17. Walk-ins will be accepted on the 20th on a space available basis, at the cost of $40.
Download our information packet for more details.
Order an Erg during our Concept2 Erg Super Sale!
Order a new Concept2 erg at a discounted price and have it delivered to the regatta and pay no shipping fee.
You can pick your order up at UW Porter Boathouse, 680 Babcock Dr. Madison, WI 53706 on Sat. January 20, 2018 from 10:00am to 2:00pm.
Order deadline is December 29, 2017.
- Model D with PM5 Gray (part # 2711-US): $850 (save $110 on retail and shipping costs)
- Model D with PM5 Black (part # 2712-US): $850 (save $110 on retail and shipping costs)
- Model E with PM5 Gray (part # 2713-US): $1035 (save $125 on retail and shipping costs)
- NEW this year! Model E with PM5 Black (part #2716-US): $1035 (save $125 on retail and shipping costs)
|Host/LOC||Mendota Rowing Club|
|Chief Referee||Not yet posted|
|Entry Fees (USD)||