Spring Sprints #2
- Mar 2, 2019
- Bypass Canal
- Tampa, FL (USA)
- Hosted By: Plant High Rowing Association, Inc
Coaches & Coxswains meeting at 7:30am at docks
- LIVE RESULTS - CLICK HERE
- When Boats Attack - Gator Race
Racing will be run by coaches, under the direction of Plant High Rowing Association. The coaches in attendance will work together to help provide safe and fair racing for all athletes involved.
1500m Sprint Race, with all FSRA Sweep and Sculling events.
Please see "Rules & Eligibility" to understand entry caps.
WAIVERS – EACH TEAM MUST EMAIL A ROSTER OF PARTICIPANTS, COMPLETE ONLINE WAIVERS, AND SUMBIT PAYMENT BEFORE BOATS MAY LAUNCH.
- TBCRC Waiver NOW ONLINE: CLICK HERE to complete.
Coaches can email [email protected] to get a report of athletes with completed TBCRC waiver.
- NOARA Waiver: CLICK HERE to complete
- ROSTER: Team Roster (first and last name) must be mailed to [email protected]
Lightweight Events: Honors system, no weigh in
FRESHMAN/NOVICE: This race uses Freshman Only events. There are no Novice events.
|Chief Referee||Not yet posted|
|Entry Fees (USD)|
Fee cap: $2,500.00 per club
Note: to receive the fee cap all entries must be submitted under one account per club