Spring Sprints #2
- Mar 5, 2022
- Bypass Canal
- Tampa, FL (USA)
- Hosted By: Plant High Rowing Association, Inc
ENTRY CAPS - PLEASE SEE RULES & ELIGIBILITY
HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY RESTRICTIONS: Please know that you must adhere to the following, or you risk exclusion from the regatta or worse-- You could be risking the viability of rowing events to be held at the canal.
- NO TEAM TENTS to be set up on FRIDAY 03/04
- ALL TRAILER tongues MUST align with the wooden posts, NOT beyond. Tow vehicles CANNOT drive past the posts.
- DO NOT pour gasoline on fire ant colonies or perform other acts inconsistent with environmental stewardship. Hillsborough County Conservation Parks are the stewards of the Bypass Canal.
- We cannot accommodate hotseating within the same event- i.e.- don't plan to hotseat a middle school 8+ to another middle school 8+ in a different flight.
- No Practice Rows on Friday- At Fall Sprints, several teams rowed on Friday without a safety launch, so the county will not allow Friday practice rows. This does not apply to the Stewards Foundation as this is their home waterway.
WAIVERS – Must complete the online NOARA waiver to compete.
Competitors MUST complete BOTH online waivers below:
1. NOARA Waiver: https://waivers.regattacentral.com/fsra2022
All competitors must sign the NOARA/FSRA liability waiver. Competitors under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian sign the waiver. Please sign your waiver online by following the link above. It will be the responsibility of each program's coach/contact to make sure that each of their competing athletes has completed the NOARA/FSRA liability waiver.
EACH TEAM MUST COMPLETE ONLINE WAIVERS, COMPLETE LINEUPS ONLINE, AND PAYMENT TO LAUNCH. LINEUPS MISSING AT DEADLINE WILL INCUR $10 LATE FEE.
Lightweight Events: Honors system, no weigh in
|Not yet posted
|This regatta is an invitational. [email protected] Contact the regatta to inquire about eligibility and/or authorization
|Entry Fees (USD)
Fee cap: $2,500.00 per club
Note: to receive the fee cap all entries must be submitted under one account per club