- Oct 29, 2022
- Bypass Canal
- Tampa, FL (USA)
- Hosted By: Plant High Rowing Association, Inc
- Pre-Registered Teams (requested by survey to all of FSRA) will be guaranteed entry.
- If you would like to enter but did not pre-register, please reach out to [email protected]
- Lineups open to adjust through 10/27 midnight. Any boats missing lineups at that time will incur a $10 late fee. Lineups, FSRA Waivers (info below) and payment must be complete for your team to receive bow numbers.
- FINAL SCHEDULE - CLICK HERE
- BOW DRAW - CLICK HERE
- TEAM REPORTS - CLICK HERE
- Live Results - CrewTimer
- Weather Plan
- Join the Remind for Race Day Communications here: Plant Regatta Communications-Coaches
*****Hotseating: Events are grouped to ease launch and recovery bottle neck issues with the venue. These groupings are shown on the schedule with a 'Break' separating them. We will not be able to accommodate hotseating of equipment or athletes within a single grouping of events.
TRAILER SAFETY: All trailers must arrive before 6:30am, and no trailers may leave until racing is done.
WAIVERS – Must complete the online NOARA waiver AND TARA waiver.
NOARA Waiver: https://waivers.regattacentral.com/fsra2023/
2022-2023 NOARA portal: https://www.noara.org/fsra.php
TARA Waiver: Complete Here
All competitors must sign the NOARA/FSRA liability waiver. Competitors under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian sign the waiver. Please sign your waiver online by following the link above. It will be the responsibility of each program's coach/contact to make sure that each of their competing athletes has completed the NOARA/FSRA liability waiver.
EACH TEAM MUST COMPLETE ONLINE WAIVERS, COMPLETE LINEUPS ONLINE, AND PAYMENT TO RECEIVE BOW CARDS. LINEUPS MISSING AT DEADLINE WILL INCUR $10 LATE FEE.
Lightweight Events: Honors system, no weigh in
LAUNCH- 30mins prior to race time.
|Chief Referee||Not yet posted|
|This regatta is an invitational. [email protected] Contact the regatta to inquire about eligibility and/or authorization|
|Entry Fees (USD)|
Fee cap: $2,750.00 per club
Note: to receive the fee cap all entries must be submitted under one account per club
|Max entries||600 entries. This venue has a restriction on how many entries are permitted. Registration is closed when this cap is reach ( or the deadline passes, whichever occurs first.)|