- Oct 25, 2014
- Bypass Canal
- Tampa, FL (USA)
- Hosted By: Plant High Rowing Association, Inc
Live Results Will Be Posted Here
BOW NUMBERS V1.0 NOW ONLINE
(Contact Moseley [email protected] by 7pm 10/24 if there are any ERRORS on boat entries. We can no longer accept additional boats)
C&C Meeting at 7am
Launch/Recover & Site Map
- Lightweight - There will not be a boat weight averaging requirement for lightweights of either gender. Men - 160, Women 130.
- Teams cannot enter a Youth JV 8+ without entering a Youth Varsity 8+.
- Teams cannot enter a Youth JV 4+ without entering a Youth Varsity 4+.
- Novice Youth – Novice events are limited to rowers and coxswains who have been competing for less than 1 year as of Oct 25, 2014.
- Multiple Entries are allowed in all events.
- Mixed Events – Boats must have a minimum of 50% women, however the crew can be composed of as much as 100% women if you prefer.
- Middle School – These races will be 2000
|Chief Referee||Not yet posted|
|Entry Fees (USD)|
Fee cap: $1,400.00 per club
Note: to receive the fee cap all entries must be submitted under one account per club