Speakmon Memorial Regatta
- Oct 27, 2019
- Griggs Reservoir
- Columbus, OH (USA)
- Hosted By: Greater Columbus Rowing Association
- 2019 Registered Regatta
Greater Columbus Rowing Association is excited to host the Jack Speakmon Memorial Regatta on Sunday, October 27th, once again in association with the Blake Haxton Invitational Regatta to bring you two days of racing on the spectacular Griggs Reservoir. Come for the fall colors and stay for the competition!
- HereNow timing for increased accuracy and speed for results.
- Adaptive athletes will participate in mid-day events on a shortened course lined with spectators.
- Hospitality suite - all-day access to warmth, comfort, food and goodies courtesy of GCRA volunteers. New this year, the festivites will be held in the Latshuka Building. Buy tickets here: http://www.columbusrowing.org/event-3550321
- Henley-style starts
- Costumed rows welcome!
- Medals for 1st through 3rd places
- Vendors Row
- Food Trucks
- Lightweight events
The weight limits are as follows:Men: 160; Women: 130There are no official weigh-ins at this regatta. It is on the honor system
We hope to see your rowers, coaches, and supporters here on October 27th to showcase the great rowing venue that GCRA and Upper Arlington Crew get to enjoy everyday. Our goal is to provide you with the best fall racing experience in the Midwest! Please contact our Regatta Director at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or special needs.
See you on the water!
Laurie A. Gunzelman
GCRA President - 2019
Speakmon Regatta Director - 2019
TICKETS FOR HOSPITALITY SUITE: http://www.columbusrowing.org/event-3550321
Pre-Order Official Speakmon Regatta Apparel: CLICK HERE TO ENTER STORE. Not all styles available online will be available at the regatta. Items ordered online will be shipped directly to your home. The store will remain open for 1 week after the regatta.
|Contact||GCRA Regatta Director|
|Chief Referee||Gregory Harris|
|Entry Fees (USD)||
Fee cap: $1,000.00 per club
Note: to receive the fee cap all entries must be submitted under one account per club
|Max entries||500 entries. This venue has a restriction on how many entries are permitted. Registration is closed when this cap is reach ( or the deadline passes, whichever occurs first.)|