Midwest Junior Rowing Championship
- May 15, 2021 To May 16, 2021
- Harsha Lake
- Bethel, OH (USA)
- Hosted By: Cincinnati Jr. Rowing Club, Inc.
- 2021 Registered Regatta
Live Stream Details https://youtu.be/fCaGAT6dazA
Our primary goal is to hold a safe and successful regatta for our athletes. In order to do so, the event must be held in strict compliance with park, local, and State of Ohio COVID guidelines.
Covid mitigation measures are outlined in full on the News page. Spectators are NOT permitted at the event venue.
- Prescreening, social distancing, and mandatory mask-wearing are in place for the athletes, coaches, referees, volunteers, and regatta staff. Masks must be worn at all times while on land.
- Coaches will need to certify team compliance with the Covid mitigation measures at check-in.
- All teams MUST check-in at registration before unloading boats or tent set up.
- Teams may carry in food. NO grills on site this year. The health department has asked that teams eliminate the "buffet style" food line.
- There will be no food truck vendors on site. There will be a boxed lunch for purchase option for teams on both days. Sign-up ends May 10.
- There are areas to view limited parts of the race in other areas of the park. Please see the Local Attractions tab for details.
|Chief Referee||Derek Blazo|
|Entry Fees (USD)|
|Plus taxes if applicable|