Head of the Cuyahoga
- Sep 18, 2021
- Cuyahoga River
- Cleveland, OH (USA)
- Hosted By: Cleveland Rowing Foundation
- 2021 Registered Regatta
Join us for the 25th Head of the Cuyahoga Regatta!
A fully buoyed 3.2 mile course supervised by USRowing Referees
Saturday, September 18, 2021 from 7:00 A.M. to 4:30 P.M.
Celebrating the 25th HOTC with "25" Special Award/Trophy Events
Returning for 2021: Expanded Beer Garden / Coaches Hospitality Tent / Music / Special Awards / HereNow
Special Award Events: #11, #20, #21, #24, #27, #33, #40, #44, #46, #48, and #54
Special Trophy Events: #2, #6, #10, #13, #16, #17, #25, #43, #48, #56, and #58
Veterans Events: #38 and #58 - No Entry Fees (Veterans/Active Duty/Gold Star Family Members)
Special 25th Anniversary Award given to Gold Medalists in ALL events!
Please see the "Results" tab for HOTC HereNOW Official Results
ATHLETE & SPECTATOR VILLAGE LAYOUT: Please see "Venue" Link
PLEASE REVIEW THE DRIVING DIRECTIONS POSTED ON THE 'DIRECTIONS & PARKING' MENU. The Cleveland Rowing Foundation Boathouse is almost as challenging to get to as it is to row on the Cuyahoga River!
Latest News! (Click on links below)
- NEW 2021 Individually Packaged Friday Night Pasta Dinner @ Sainato's
- NEW 2021 Coaches Hospitality Tent "Sponsored by Sainato's"
- NEW 2021 Outdoor Tented Erg Warm-up Area
- NEW 2021 2021 Regatta Menu @ Merwin's Wharf Cafe
- Water Truck Station - Please bring your reusable water bottle!
- BEER GARDEN INFO - BEER TRUCK
2021 Vendors AND Exhibitors:
- Vendors: Edwin's Butcher Shop, Scenic City Rowing, Steamin' Joes Gourmet Beverages, Vespoli USA, SouthBay Rowing, N&D Sports, Sainatos, Starboard Souvenirs, Custom Rowing Awards, and Rocky River Brewery. More to come...Please see "Info for Vendors" for the updated Vendor Application
- Exhibitors: West Creek Conservancy, NEORSD, Cleveland Platform Tennis Foundation, Dimensions PT, Triple M Boat Repair
Thank you to our 2021 Sponsors: Northeast Ohio Regional Sewer District, University Hospital, Boiler Specialists, West Creek Conservancy, Cleveland-CLIFFS, PHASTAR, Cleveland Platform Tennis Foundation, Custom Rubber, Port of Cleveland, Vespoli, Flats Forward, Cleveland Metroparks, and American Legion.
If you'd like to become a 2021 HOTC Sponsor, please contact Kirk Lang, Regatta Director, at [email protected] for additional details.
|Chief Referee||Derek Blazo|
|Entry Fees (USD)|
|Plus taxes if applicable|
|Max entries||525 entries. This venue has a restriction on how many entries are permitted. Registration is closed when this cap is reach ( or the deadline passes, whichever occurs first.)|