FSRA West District Championship
- Apr 9, 2016
- Tampa Bypass Canal
- Tampa , FL (USA)
- Hosted By: Florida Scholastic Rowing Association, Sarasota Crew
2016 FSRA West District Championship
Tampa Bypass Canal
April 9, 2016
Registration for the 2016 West District Championship is now open. The regatta will be held at the Tampa Bypass Canal (located at 7171 North US Hwy 301 - Tampa, FL 33610). Events begin at 8:00 am with races running every 8 minutes. There is a coaches & coxswains meeting at 7:00 am in front of the boathouse near the launch/recovery docks. Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
Don't forget to check out our awesome vendors at this year's event!
Kahwa Coffee - A local roaster looking to give you your regatta caffeine pick me up! Check out their story HERE
Blake's Best BBQ - Find Blake's Best on Facebook HERE
Ice Cream Delight & More - Find them on Facebook HERE
Waivers (2 required for all athletes):
- TBCRC waiver needs to be printed, signed, and turned in prior to racing: CLICK HERE to download
- Online Noara waiver: CLICK HERE to complete
- The regatta will not be able to happen without the help from dedicated volunteers; all participating teams must provide volunteers to stakeboat hold, assist at the launch/recovery docks, and/or help at the finish line.
- Follow this LINK to sign up and share with your team
- While you are encouraged to drop off your trailers and equipment in advance of race day (there will be overnight security the night prior to racing), there will not be coodinated/supervised practice at the Tampa Bypass Canal on Friday, April 8th.
- Should any events exceed six (6) entries, the event will be broken down into heats. Finals for these events will be run at the end of each session (sculling and sweep).
Seeding for the 2016 State Championship
Teams must have an entry and row in that event in order to be seeded for States. In the circumstance that any event only has one (1) entry at Districts, that boat must still compete in order to get seeded. In an effort to stay most efficient with everyone's time at Districts, events that only have 1 entry may be combined and run together. If necessary, this schedule adjustment will be made following the close of registration on April 6th and crews will be notified accordingly.
|Phone||Please contact regatta via email|
|Chief Referee||Not yet posted|
|Entry Fees (USD)|