- Sep 22, 2018
- Trinity River
- Fort Worth, TX (USA)
- Hosted By: Fort Worth Rowing Club
The 2018 Steerhead Regatta will be held on November 10, 2018 at the Fort Worth Rowing Club's boathouse just east of downtown Fort Worth (Interstate 30 and Beach Street). Registration opens at midnight October 10th.
The head race will have a running start and is approximately 3,000 meters.
- Race-day registration will begin at 6:30 AM.
- Safety meeting at 7:15 AM.
- The first event will begin at 8:00 AM Saturday morning. We anticipate ending by 12:30 PM, if not sooner.
- Race order/line-ups will not be finalized until the entry deadline. We want to know all the entries for an event and then will schedule accordingly. The intent is to allow rowers to participate in as many events as possible. The 1x races will be first and we will schedule the other races according to the entries for each event.
Fees are: $25.00 Unlimited Racing
Open 4+ races: Universities will pay by crew.
Please contact University Coordinator for details: [email protected]
All participants must sign FWRC membership/waiver form on Waiver page (under “REGISTRATION”)
Box lunches will be available for all participants.
FWRC will have containers of water and Gatorade on site; however, all attendees should bring their own snacks and refreshments. We will have a large canopy with tables and chairs on site, near the boathouse. Racers cannot be seen from this area.
There is no shade at the venue. We strongly advise all visitors to bring canopies and umbrellas for shade.
Boats will launch every hour and row upstream to the starting line area. There will be no 2-way traffic during any race.
|Chief Referee||Not yet posted|
|Entry Fees (USD)|