CRI Fall Classic Regatta
- Sep 21, 2019
- Charles River
- Boston, MA (USA)
- Hosted By: Community Rowing, Inc.
- 2019 Registered Regatta
The CRI Fall Classic Regatta is an early-season 3 mile Head Race on a buoyed course supervised by US Rowing refs on the Charles River. All rowers are invited to CRI's amazing Harry Parker Boathouse.
Logo medals will be back this year!
On-site Registration opens at 8:00 a.m. at CRI - packet pick-up only; bow and shirt numbers
Additional Regatta Details:
- Final schedule and draw will be posted on HereNow on Wednesday, September 18
- Regatta Rules will be posted by July 1
- Copies of a Course Map and a Bridge Arch Guide are attached to the Rules
- Hard copies will be available at the Registration Table
- Coach and coxswain meeting at 8:30am, will be held on the 2nd floor in the main erg room
- First race starts at 10:00 a.m.
- Awards can be picked up at the Registration desk.
- Food Trucks on site
- Tshirt vendor on site
No Parking at boathouse except for registered trailers only. Car toppers will need to drop boats and park off-site.
NO TRAILER SPOTS AVAILABLE - FULL as of August 19,2019. Please email Theresa Fitzpatrick @ firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Parking available :
- North Beacon St. across the bridge - (please ensure you do NOT park in the bike lane)
- Arsanal on the Charles: East garage- located on the corner of Wooley Ave & Kingsbury Ave (map attached)
|Chief Referee||Kate Suyo|
|Entry Fees (USD)|
|Max entries||390 entries. This venue has a restriction on how many entries are permitted. Registration is closed when this cap is reach ( or the deadline passes, whichever occurs first.)|