Head of the Welland - Five Bridges Fall Classic
- Sep 25, 2021
- Welland International Flatwater Centre ~ North Course
- Welland, ON (CAN)
- Hosted By: South Niagara Rowing Club
- Sanctioned by RCA and ROWONTARIO (2021)
The 39th Annual Head of the Welland - Five Bridges Fall Classic
** PLEASE NOTE THAT AS PER THE COVID MANAGEMENT PLAN,
ONLY COACHES, ATHLETES, VOLUNTEERS AND OFFICIALS ARE PERMITTED ON THE REGATTA SITE. **
ALL COACHES, ATHLETES, VOLUNTEERS, AND OFFICIALS MUST COMPLETE THE COVID SCREENING TOOL AFTER 4 A.M. SEPT. 25TH AT: https://covid-19.ontario.ca/screening/customer/ AND MUST BE PREPARED TO SHOW THE GREEN CHECKMARK FOR ENTRY TO THE VENUE.
EVERY PERSON MUST SUBMIT THEIR NAME AND TELEPHONE NUMBER OR EMAIL ADDRESS FOR POSSIBLE CONTACT TRACING.
Also check a virtual course tour which was taken from an actual race down the course. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HA0GpAtY2gE&t=1s
Event List is posted on RegattaCentral. Times are tentative.
Please note the following points of clarification:
- Open races are open to all athletes of any age.
- Junior races that are not designated as U17 or U19 are open to ALL crews 19 and under.
- Masters Rowers - a masters rower(s) may compete in both a Masters event(s) and an Open event(s) at this regatta
- Composite crews are permitted.
- Additional time has been added to the schedule to allow clubs to use equipment in multiple races.We hope this will allow smaller clubs the opportunity to accommodate their athletes in being able to race.
- The special 8+ event at the end of the day is an exhibition race open to all masters crews of any age or mix of athletes - all men, all women, any combination of men/women. There will be no handicaps and a special award will be given for the fastest time.
DRAWS WILL NOT BE PROVIDED. PLEASE ACCESS ON-LINE.
|Phone||Please contact regatta via email|
|Chief Umpire||Not yet posted|
|Entry Fees (CAD)|
|RCA Seat Fee||$3.50|
|ON 2021 Seat Fee||$2.00|
|Plus taxes if applicable|