Five Rivers Fall Regatta
- Oct 1, 2006
- Island Metro Park
- Dayton, OH (USA)
- Hosted By: Greater Dayton Rowing Association
- 2016 Registered Regatta
1. According to new NCAA rules, NO HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS will be permitted to enter a race in the OPEN category as either a rower or a coxswain.
2. Novice Collegiate (OPEN) 4+s and 8+s: Your first two entries are FREE.
3. We now have lightweight racing for both junior & open "varsity" 4+s and 8+s. (No novice boats.)
4. The NEW I-70 Challenge. Enter and WIN! See details below,
We are please to be part of the new Interstate -70 Challenge that includes the
* Five Rivers Fall Regatta, in Dayton on Oct. 1
* Columbus Crew Classic Regatta, in Columbus on Oct. 7
* Head of the Eagle Regatta, in Indianapolis on Oct. 21.
See page 8 of the regatta registration packet for details!
5. Excellent viewing of the race will be provided from the park and pedestrian bridge, over the river. An announcer will be on-hand to provide color commentary on the crews as they race. Please postal mail your team's RACE ANNOUNCER'S INFORMATION form........ ASAP (See History tab)
6. Postal Entry forms should be postmarked by Thursday, September 28, 2006. Please photocopy packet pages for club distribution, for multiple entries, and for your records.