Princeton 3-Mile Chase
- Oct 26, 2014
- Lake Carnegie
- Princeton, NJ (USA)
- Hosted By: Carnegie Lake Rowing Association, Princeton University
The Princeton 3-Mile Chase has grown over the years and has exceeded the capacity of our facilities (parking, trailer space, boat storage, dock space, race course, etc.) threatening to jeopardize the race-day experience. In an effort to maintain The Chase as a quality event for coaches, student athletes and spectators, we are planning to limit the number of entries this year. Although entry permission is available to any collegiate rowing program on RegattaCentral, only those listed as 'Guaranteed Entries' on the 'Rules & Eligibility' tab will be a guaranteed entry if submitted by the entry deadline of September 20th. All other entries are not guaranteed and will be reviewed after September 20th. Based on available space you will be notified of any accepted entries, if any, by September 22nd. We are sorry that we can not accommodate everyone that seeks to race at The Chase.
- Delayed trailer arrival on Saturday because of a number of home athletic events (2:00 PM - 3:30 PM & 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM)
- No trailers admitted 3:30 PM - 5:00 PM
- No practice on Saturday (this year)
- No team buses allowed on Saturday
- Doubling the number of portable toilets available
- Restricting number of trailers allowed
- Elimination of the small boats event
- Reducing the number of teams competing
- Increase in entry fees
We are committed to staging a first class event for our visiting teams that continues to offer good competition at a reasonable cost while at the same time providing the athletes and spectators a good experience.