St. Mary's Prep Laddie Cup
- Hosted By St. Mary's Preparatory Crew Booster Club
Greetings and welcome to the 2015 Laddie Cup.
This regatta will be held Saturday, May 2 at Orchard Lake on the shores of St. Mary's Preparatory. This High School regatta is by invitation. Please contact Dan Whalen at Regatta@stmaryscrew.com if you have not received an invitation and are interested in participating. If we have room available, we will accept your request.
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
New for 2015
- 1x category has been added for exhibition based upon crew requests. Should the interest be high, we will seperate into a Men's and Women's category with Women rowing 1st.
- 4x category has been added for the 1st time.
- Oarman Bibs: This year we will use bibs for the coxswain and opposite oarsman. This will assist the starter in race line-up. Coxswain: in addtion to your lane bow number, pick-up your bib. All numbers will be handed out at the starting line. Remember: bibs are to be pinned facing outward from the boat for both the bow and stern position.
- Food Trailers may arrive after 1:00 pm the day before the regatta; Friday, May 1st
- Food trailers should be placed on the lawn in your camp location. Camp assignments are 1st come, 1st serve
- Boat trailers should be parked on the asphalt lot. BOAT TRAILERS SHOULD ARRIVE AFTER 4:00 PM.