RCiR Moonlight Row
- Aug 4, 2017
- Erie Canal
- Rochester, NY (USA)
- Hosted By: Rochester Community inclusive Rowing
- Scullers will sign in and receive bow number.
- Scullers will sign onto and off of the water.
- Scullers will sign up for available time slots.
- Course length is 1000 meters centered in front of The Reserve Community docks. End turn around buoys are marked and lit. A safety monitor launch with official will be stationed at each end of the course and on the central docks. (Course turns will be at the I-390 bridge and at the Winton Rd. Bridge.)
- Laps will be monitored and logged by the dock master.
- A buoy line dividing lanes will be down the center of the canal. Please row in your respective lane as appropriate to your direction.
- One lap will be considered 1.25 miles for the purposes of our goal of 363 miles rowed.
- One lap in a single will contribute 1.25 miles to our goal.
- One lap in a double will contribute 2.5 miles to our goal. (with 2 people in the boat)
- One lap in a quad will contribute 5.0 miles to our goal. (with 4 people in the boat)
- Be nice, be aware, have fun.