Tail of the Fox - Wisconsin
- Oct 6, 2019
- St. Norbert College Campus
- De Pere, WI (USA)
- Hosted By La Baie Verte Rowing Club, Inc.
Although we love the Packers, lodging is tough to come by during a home game weekend. Lucky for us, this weekend The Tail of the Fox is the only game in town! We have reserved rooms at the following hotels in the Green Bay area. To ensure you get a room, please book before the deadlines listed below. When you make your reservation, please mention St. Norbert/Tail of the Fox Regatta to get the special rate:
- Microtel Inn & Suites - $79.00/night plus tax. 10 rooms with two people/two queen beds. $10.00 charge for each additional person up to 4 people in a room for a cost of $99.00. Book by September 25, 2018.
3031 Allied Street , Green Bay, WI 54304 (920) 338-9000 https://www.wyndhamhotels.com/microtel/green-bay-wisconsin/microtel-inn-and-suites-green-bay/overview
- Country Inn & Suites - $89.00/night plus tax. 20 rooms with two queen beds. Book by September 25, 2018.
2945 Allied St., Green Bay, WI (920) 336-6600 https://www.countryinns.com/green-bay-hotel-wi-54304/wigreen
- Fairfield Inn & Suites, Marriott - $99.00/night plus tax. 15 rooms with 2 queen beds per room. Book by September 25, 2018.
2850 South Oneida Street, Green Bay, WI (920) 497-1010 http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/grbfi-fairfield-inn-and-suites-greenbay-southwest/
Check out www.greenbay.com for more information on hotels in the Green Bay area.
If you are looking for a convenient place to stay, consider the Kress Inn (920-403-5100). It is next to the SNC campus, and you can walk to the regatta (provided there are rooms!).
There will be limited floor space available at the Pennings Activity Center (PAC) on campus. Please contact Roger Shellman at 920-499-7475 if you would like to reserve space. For groups of 20 or more that are considering taking advantage of the PAC, we are requiring that there be a responsible person for every 20 or less people, and will require their names and a cell phone number before checking in for the evening. Please provide that information to Roger when you reserve your space.