Upper Potomac Erg Sprints
- Dec 8, 2019
- Rock Ridge HS
- Ashburn, VA (USA)
- Hosted By Rock Ridge Rowing
- 2019 Indoor Open Regatta
Lightweights and Weigh-In
Any competitor in a lightweight event or rowing as a lightweight in an open weight event must weigh in on race day.
- The Weigh-in window for each event is 1-hour
- The window opens two hours before and ending one hour before their race time.
- Weight limits
- Women: 135 lbs (61.24 kgs) max for all women and
- Men: 165 lbs (74.84 kgs) max for all men.
- Weight is measured in pounds on the events scale.
- Weigh-in attire is required.
- This is limited to a minimum of a unisuit or shorts and a top that covers the torso.
- There are no naked weigh-ins.
- Athletes who successfully weigh-in will receive a wristband to confirm their lightweight classification.
- Athletes who registered as a lightweight and fail to weigh in for any reason
- Will row at their originally assigned (Lightweights event) time and erg.
- Results will be recorded in the corresponding heavy/open weight event.