The TRRA Summer Rowing League is back for 2021!
Here are a couple of importnat updates:
- There will be one, 10-week session beginning on June 7, 2021 and ending on August 12, 2021.
- The week of August 16-19, 2021 will be held as a "make-up" week.
- There will be a race at the end of the session. The exact format is still to be determined.
- All SRL participants must be at least basic members of USRowing. To become a member of USRowing, click here to visit their Membership Portal .
- IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOUR NAME ON THE USROWING MEMBERSHIP IS AN EXACT MATCH TO THE NAME YOU ENTER IN REGATTA CENTRAL SO THAT YOUR WAIVER WILL LINK TO YOUR REGISTRATION.
- The Club Code for TRRA is: 7W4PQ
- We will be utilizing both of TRRA's Campuses (Millvale and Washington's Landing) for SRL crews this summer.
- Masks will be required at all times while on land by all participants. This includes in the lockerrooms, in the bays and on the dock.
- IF your entire crew is fully vaccinated, masks can be removed once the boat is on the water and clear of the dock.
- IF your entire crew is NOT fully vaccinated, masks will need to be worn while rowing.
- Each participant will be required to take a daily attestation survey before arriving at the boathouse.
- There will be no cookouts or post row gatherings on TRRA property in 2021.