FSRA Central District Championship/Jake Snyder Middle School Championship
- Apr 6, 2024
- Turkey Lake
- Orlando, FL (USA)
- Hosted By: Boone Crew/ Braves Rowing, Inc. (BRI)
- Registration Closed
Required NOARA waiver- NOARA Waiver
Waivers must be completed by Sunday, March 31st. Any entries without signed waivers will be scratched.
We are in need of extra launches and a $50 credit towards registration fees will be applied if you are able to assist. Please email [email protected] if you can help!
Stakeboat holder volunteers and launch drivers are also needed. Please click on the Sign-Up Genius to help!
- All boat trailers should be in position by 7:30AM. There will be NO admission to the front gate prior to 6:30AM as there will be no artificial lighting, and the gate will be closed and unmanned. We encourage boat trailer drop off on Friday 4/5. Please contact [email protected] to make arrangements.
- High School Coaches & Coxswains meeting will be virtual. Video link here Middle School Coaches and Coxswains meeting will be at 1:30 pm next to the HQ pavilion.
- Lightweight weigh ins - 7:45-8:45 at the HQ pavilion
- Event times are approximate. Events with fewer than 4 entries will be combined with similar categories. 1st, 2nd and 3rd place medals will be awarded in each category. Events with more than 7 entries will have heats before the first event.
- Overall Points Trophy to be awarded at the conclusion of High School racing
- Doubling is allowed. For High school - 1 sweep event and 1 sculling event per rower or 2 sweep or 2 sculling. For Middle School - may double in either or both sweep and sculling.
- Cooking and open flames are not permitted in Bill Frederick Park. Hammocks and balloons are also not permitted in BFP.
- We will have multiple food trucks on site including: Food can be also be catered or premade.
- T-shirt vendor will be onsite for personalized tshirts.
- Incase of inclament weather please follow the attached plan.