Head of the Mohawk

  • Hosted By: Aqueduct Rowing Club


Notice to Competitors - Head of the Mohawk Regatta Postponed

Due to high and fast water created by the inclement weather, the significant amount and size
of debris, and our deep concern for the safety of our registered competitors, Aqueduct
Rowing Club and Niskayuna Crew have announced the POSTPONEMENT of the Head of the
Mohawk Regatta. The regatta has been moved to Saturday, October 16th. Registration has
been re-opened until October 14th.

We apologize for any inconvenience the postponement may have caused, but the current
conditions are well beyond our control. 

Website http://www.home.roadrunner.com/~rowaqueduct/HOM/2009HOM.htm
Contact Michelle Cravetz or Julia MacD
Email mcravetz@nycap.rr.com
Phone 518-383-7745
Chief Referee Not yet posted
Juniors Yes
HS/Scholastic Yes
Collegiate Yes
Open Yes
Masters Yes
Elite No
Para No
Inclusive No
Entry Fees (USD)