Head of the Mohawk
- Oct 16, 2010
- Mohawk River
- Niskayuna, NY (USA)
- Hosted By Aqueduct Rowing Club
1. Schedule is subject to change
2. Competitors are reminded that hotseating will only be
accommodated if it does not delay races.
3. Sponsors reserve the right to start competitors out
of order in the case of delays.
4. Sponsors reserve the right to limit the number of entries per category or race.
5. Mixed boats must be rowed by at least 50% female competitors. Coxswains are not included in this calculation.
6. All competing crews must send a representative to the Coaches and Coxswains meeting.
7. There will be a penalty for crews that skip buoys in an effort to shorten the course.
Juniors - Open to rowers enrolled in grades 9-12 or equivalent. Program does not need to be affiliated with a school. Please enter the high school events.
High School - Open to rowers enrolled in grades 9 through 12
Collegiate - Open to rowers enrolled with a 2- or 4-year college
Open - Open to rowers 19 years of age or older
Masters - Open to rowers ages 27 through 59 years
Veteran - Open to rowers age 60 and older
Novice - Rowing competitively less than one year
Mixed- At least half of the rowers must be women
Every competitor must be listed with their most restrictive category
on race day. Veteran rowers must state their age on race day.