- Dec 11, 2021
- Bypass Canal
- Tampa, FL (USA)
- Hosted By: Plant High Rowing Association, Inc
2021 Fall Sprints Schedule-- Updated 12/10 9:30 pm
ENTRY CAPS - PLEASE SEE RULES & ELIGIBILITY
TRAILER SAFETY: All trailers must arrive before 7am, and no trailers may leave until racing is done.
HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY RESTRICTIONS: Please know that you must adhere to the following, or you risk exclusion from the regatta or worse-- You could be risking the viability of rowing events to be held at the canal.
Current Covid Mitigation Plan (10/21/2021)-- Please remember masks required on shuttles.
- NO TEAM TENTS to be set up on FRIDAY 12/10
- ALL TRAILER tongues MUST align with the wooden posts, NOT beyond. Tow vehicles CANNOT drive past the posts.
- DO NOT pour gasoline on fire ant colonies or perform other acts inconsistent with environmental stewardship. Hillsborough County Conservation Parks are the stewards of the Bypass Canal.
- Friday practice window if crew is followed by a safety launch: 1:00-5:00 pm. NO BOATS can launch after 4:30; and ALL BOATS must be off the water by 5:30. PHRA is not responsible for providing safety launches.
- We cannot accommodate hotseating within the same event- i.e.- don't plan to hotseat a middle school 8+ to another middle school 8+ in a different flight.
Competitors MUST complete BOTH online waivers below:
1. NOARA Waiver: https://waivers.regattacentral.com/fsra2022
2. TARA (Tampa Area Racecourse Association) Waiver ONLINE: CLICK HERE to complete.
Coaches can email [email protected] to get a report of athletes with completed TBCRC waiver.
All competitors must sign the NOARA/FSRA liability waiver. Competitors under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian sign the waiver. Please sign your waiver online by following the link above. It will be the responsibility of each program's coach/contact to make sure that each of their competing athletes has completed the NOARA/FSRA liability waiver.
Lightweight Events: Honors system, no weigh in
|Chief Referee||Not yet posted|
|Entry Fees (USD)|
Fee cap: $2,500.00 per club
Note: to receive the fee cap all entries must be submitted under one account per club