CRI Fall Classic Regatta
- Sep 17, 2022
- Charles River
- Boston, MA (USA)
- Hosted By: Community Rowing, Inc.
- 2022 Registered Regatta
The CRI Fall Classic Regatta is an early-season 3 mile Head Race on a buoyed course supervised by US Rowing refs on the Charles River. All rowers are invited to CRI's amazing Harry Parker Boathouse.
Logo medals will be back this year!
On-site Registration opens at 8:00 a.m. at CRI - packet pick-up only; bow and shirt numbers
Additional Regatta Details:
- Final schedule and draw is up on HERENOW
- Regatta Rules are posted
- Copies of a Course Map and a Bridge Arch Guide are attached to the Rules
- Hard copies will be available at the Registration Table
- Coach and coxswain meeting will be virtual again this year at 7pm Wednesday September 14
- Recording of C&C meeting is posted HERE.
- First race starts at 10:00 a.m.
- Awards will be mailed at the end of September.
- Food Trucks on site
- Tshirt vendor on site
No Parking at boathouse except for registered trailers only. Car toppers will need to drop boats and park off-site.
Trailer Parking limited to 16 trailers. As of 08/17 we have no more trailer parking.
Trailer registration opens August 1, 2022 Please email Rachel Purington email@example.com to register or with any questions.
Parking available :
- North Beacon St. across the bridge - (please ensure you do NOT park in the bike lane)
- Arsenal on the Charles: East garage- located on the corner of Wooley Ave & Kingsbury Ave (map attached)
|Chief Referee||Not yet posted|
|Entry Fees (USD)|
|Plus taxes if applicable|
|Max entries||375 entries. This venue has a restriction on how many entries are permitted. Registration is closed when this cap is reach ( or the deadline passes, whichever occurs first.)|