Head of the Mohawk
- Oct 16, 2010
- Mohawk River
- Niskayuna, NY (USA)
- Hosted By: Aqueduct Rowing Club
Notice to Competitors - Head of the Mohawk Regatta Postponed
Due to high and fast water created by the inclement weather, the significant amount and size
of debris, and our deep concern for the safety of our registered competitors, Aqueduct
Rowing Club and Niskayuna Crew have announced the POSTPONEMENT of the Head of the
Mohawk Regatta. The regatta has been moved to Saturday, October 16th. Registration has
been re-opened until October 14th.
We apologize for any inconvenience the postponement may have caused, but the current
conditions are well beyond our control.
|Contact||Michelle Cravetz or Julia MacD|
|Chief Referee||Not yet posted|
|Entry Fees (USD)||