Head of the Hog
- Nov 21, 2020
- Nathan Benderson Park
- Sarasota, FL (USA)
- Hosted By: Sarasota Crew
The teams (One Masters and One excluding Masters events) with the greatest points total (Masters will be sepeartely calculated), calculated by the USRowing points model, will have 50% of their entry fees returned. One 50% award for teams excluding Masters events, and one 50% award to the teams with the greatest Masters events points total. Sarasota Crew, as the regatta host, will be excluded from this opportunity.
Race schedule is posted with estimated times. We will keep the schedule as close as possible to the posted times to help coordinate equipment and participant scheduling.
Updated COVID-19 measures: Compliance
- Visiting teams must monitor the health of athletes, coaches and volunteers. If anyone shows signs and symptoms they must leave and seek medical attention
- Visiting teams should advise members that have symptoms previous to race day to stay home
- All participant and support staff must wear masks while on the Regatta Island
- Teams must monitor symptoms with the symptom questionnaire (release Nov2nd to team contacts)
- Only those that have all “NO” responses to questionnaire will be allowed to participate
- Teams will only be allowed to have participants and support staff on the Regatta Island
- Visiting team members that have contact with or have had Covid-19 within the last 14 days must seek the permission from their team and health professional to attend.
- All participants and support staff will be symptom checked upon entry of the island
- Temperature check: Anyone testing over 100.2F will not be permitted to participate
- Oxygen Saturation: Anyone with SpO2 reading of 95% or below will not be permitted to participate
- Only those that pass both symptom checks will be permitted to participate.
- Successful completion of both symptom check will result in be provided the necessary wristband to participate.
- No spectators will be allowed on Regatta Island. Spectators may view the race from other areas of the park
- Visiting teams will be asked to arrive at staggered times
- Team areas will be marked, and teams will be expected to stay within their allotted area
- Trailer area will be for rowers and coaches only
- Teams will distance from others while launching, racing, and docking.
- All equipment must be stored within the team trailer area
- Teams will be expected to follow all cleaning and distancing guidelines while in their area
- Team tents are permitted only if distancing measures are practiced
- Visiting teams are not allowed to visit other visiting team areas
|Phone||Please contact regatta via email|
|Chief Referee||Not yet posted|
|Entry Fees (USD)|
|Plus taxes if applicable|