Head of the Hog
- Nov 21, 2020
- Nathan Benderson Park
- Sarasota, FL (USA)
- Hosted By: Sarasota Crew
Updated COVID-19 measures:
- Visiting teams must monitor the health of athletes, coaches and volunteers. If anyone shows signs and symptoms they must leave and seek medical attention
- Visiting teams should advise members that have symptoms previous to race day to stay home
- All participant and support staff must wear masks while on the Regatta Island
- Teams must monitor symptoms with the symptom questionnaire (release Nov2nd to team contacts)
- Only those that have all “NO” responses to questionnaire will be allowed to participate
- Teams will only be allowed to have participants and support staff on the Regatta Island
- Visiting team members that have contact with or have had Covid-19 within the last 14 days must seek the permission from their team and health professional to attend.
- All participants and support staff will be symptom checked upon entry of the island
- Temperature check: Anyone testing over 100.2F will not be permitted to participate
- Oxygen Saturation: Anyone with SpO2 reading of 95% or below will not be permitted to participate
- Only those that pass both symptom checks will be permitted to participate.
- Successful completion of both symptom check will result in be provided the necessary wristband to participate.
- No spectators will be allowed on Regatta Island. Spectators may view the race from other areas of the park
- Visiting teams will be asked to arrive at staggered times
- Team areas will be marked, and teams will be expected to stay within their allotted area
- Trailer area will be for rowers and coaches only
- Teams will distance from others while launching, racing, and docking.
- All equipment must be stored within the team trailer area
- Teams will be expected to follow all cleaning and distancing guidelines while in their area
- Team tents are permitted only if distancing measures are practiced
- Visiting teams are not allowed to visit other visiting team areas
Practice: Friday from 3PM – 5PM
Tents may be requested from SANCA [email protected]. Tents will be placed in your team athlete/staff area near your trailer space.
This year, due to COVID-19 precautions, there will be no BBQ on Friday evening before the races on Saturday.
Practice will be allowed from 3PM (earliest launch time)- 6PM (latest off of the dock time) Friday November 20th.