Tony Biernacki Sr. Memorial Regatta
- Jun 20, 2009
- Welland International Flatwater Centre North Course
- Welland, ON (CAN)
- Hosted By: Brock Rowing Club
- The preliminary SCHEDULE and DRAW have been posted under the 'heat sheet' tab in the sidebar. Also you may want to bring a chair if you want guaranteed seating during the post race BBQ. (updated Wednesday, June 17th).
- Entries have closed as of June 15th, 2009. If you need to make changes contact Peter Somerwil, Regatta Chair at email@example.com.
- Entry fee overview: A one-time $10 registration fee and then $20/person per race. Included with each individual's registration is a gift-bag that includes a regatta t-shirt, bbq tickets (food and beverage) and other goodies. To register just click on the 'Registration Form' link on the left sidebar to begin!
- "I am really looking forward to this regatta because that course is so nice to row." Louise.
(A participant that has raced at the venue for other regattas)
- Regatta entry open this Monday, May 25th, 2009.