Head of the Cuyahoga
- Sep 18, 2010
- Cleveland Rowing Foundation
- Cleveland, OH (USA)
- Hosted By: Cleveland Rowing Foundation
- 2016 Registered Regatta
- NOTE : athletes will be based across the river at the CRF boathouse. Only pickup and dropoff will be available on the boathouse side of the river, due to space considerations and for the safety of the athletes.
Click here for directions for Trailers, Athletes, Families, Spectators, etc.
Parking is available :
- on most side streets near the Cleveland Rowing Foundation boathouse (1948 Carter Road, Cleveland, OH 44113)
- at Spectator Village (1717 Columbus Road, Cleveland, OH 44113) for $5
- next to the Sunoco Gas Station (1690 Columbus Rd, Cleveland, OH 44114) for $3
WHERE TO PARK
A list of places to park is above, under "Parking". Click here for a parking map
ATHLETE'S VILLAGE AND CRF BOATHOUSE
Where the Cleveland Rowing Foundatation boathouse & boat launch are.
Address :: 1948 Carter Road, Cleveland, OH 44113
(Click here to view Athlete's Village on Google Maps)
Where the team tents & parking are.
Click here for a map of Spectator Village.
Address :: 1717 Columbus Road, Cleveland, OH 44113
(Click here to view Spectator Village on Google Maps)