ROWONTARIO Masters Championships
- Jul 19, 2015
- Welland International Flatwater Centre North Course
- Welland, ON (CAN)
- Hosted By: Row Ontario
For Directions to the WIFC Course, please click on this Google Link
Please read the below information carefully and refer to the map linked above:
1. Trailer Access --- Clubs will be able to access the venue to park trailers after 6PM Saturday July 18. Truck/trailers arriving before this time may be asked to leave and return.
2. Trailers not arriving until Sunday morning MUST BE CLEAR of the boat launch area by 7:45am Sunday morning.
3. All truck/trailers must enter from Prince Charles Drive onto Shaw Street per the map. Trucks will be given parking passes if they wish to unhitch from their trailer and park in the lot. ONLY CLUB TRUCKS will be permitted to enter via Shaw Street. Boats are to be racked on the designated racks located directly across from the boat launch area. Clubs may also choose to place boats on stretchers in the grass area north of the boat launch area. However, all crews must check in at the control commission and launch from the boat launch are. With changes to the venue, there will be no wet launching at this year's regatta.
4. Vehicles being used to car-top singles/pairs/doubles must enter the venue from Townline Tunnel Road per the map. These vehicles will be given passes to park in the designated area of the parking lot for car-topper vehicles. Car-topped shells are to be racked on the designated racks as marked on the map (along walking trail between parking lot and Shaw Street.)
5. Parking will be charged on July 19 - $5.00 per car. Trucks and car-top vehicles that have been issued passes (per above) will not be assessed the parking fee. All other attendees including spectators, coaches and athletes will be required to park in the parking lot, entering from Townline Tunnel Road, and pay the parking lot fee.