ROWONTARIO Masters Championships
- Jul 19, 2015
- Welland International Flatwater Centre North Course
- Welland, ON (CAN)
- Hosted By: Row Ontario
REGATTA PACKAGE CORRECTION : Please note: Coxswains will not be required to weigh-in at the ROWONTARIO Masters Championships. Lightweight rowers will be required to weigh-in per the regatta package.
DRAW Update: CORRECTED DRAW IS NOW POSTED ON THE HEAT SHEET TAB
Trailer Access --- Clubs will be able to access the venue to park trailers after 6PM Saturday July 18. Truck/trailers arriving before this time may be asked to leave and return.
Office Hours- UPDATE: Please note that the regatta office hours on Saturday July 18 will now be from 5:30pm-8:00pm.
UPDATE POSTED 6:00pm July 16
A few notes for the upcoming ROWONTARIO Masters Championships:
1. The Draw is now posted on Regatta Central.
2. Weigh-ins for all lightweight rowers will be between 2 hours and 1hour prior to the athlete's first lightweight event of the day. Crews MUST weigh-in together. Coxswains ARE NOT required to weigh-in at this regatta.
3. PLEASE REVIEW THE PARKING NOTICE ON REGATTA CENTRAL --- Trailers cannot access the venue until 6pm Saturday evening. Please review the information and maps in detail.
4. The course will be open for practice until 8pm Saturday night. Please review traffic maps. Practicing crews must be accompanied by a coach on the water, or training will not be permitted.
5. The regatta office hours for Saturday have been changed to 5:30pm to 8:00pm. Regatta office hours for Sunday will be as originally posted on Regatta Central.
6. Coaches meeting at 8 am Sunday morning at the Control Commission.
7. Name Changes, Scratches and Late Entries must be made at the onsite regatta office during the published hours.
We look forward to seeing you all in Welland this weekend.
Derek Ventnor, Executive Director, ROWONTARIO