- May 1, 2016
- Philadelphia, PA (USA)
- Hosted By: Philadelphia Scholastic Rowing Association
- 2016 Registered Regatta
Traffic & Parking Advisory for May 1, 2016 City Championships
PSRA City Championships
Date Effective: May 1, 2016 12:00 am
Location: Kelly Drive Regatta Closure
There are important safety and security procedures regarding closure of the race course portion of Kelly Drive on May 1, 2016. The below regulations are in addition to the normal parking rules in effect during the Flicks.
●Temporary police regulation/traffic control will restrict parking/stopping/standing in the Grandstand Parking Lot and the Canoe Club Parking Lot from 12am through 6am on May 1, 2016.
On May 1, 2016, between the hours of 12:00 am and 6:00 am, the Philadelphia Police will patrol Kelly Drive and any vehicles/trailers in these areas will be ordered to leave. Vehicles/trailers parked on the grass/sidewalk are illegally parked and may be cited. These vehicles/trailers will be ordered to leave. Any vehicle or trailer left unattended may be cited by the Philadelphia Police and towed by the Philadelphia Parking Authority.
● PSRA will begin entry of vehicles after 6am upon full closure of the affected portion of Kelly Drive.
● Parking passes are currently being mailed to each team. The number of passes for City Championship is less than the number issued for the Flicks series. The Hanging Parking Pass must be displayed hanging from the vehicles rear view mirror. Vehicles parked without a displayed Hanging Parking Pass may be cited.
● Upon Entry, the Hanging Parking Pass stub will be removed. No Re-Entry is permitted.
● Marked school food trailers/chuck wagons and their tow vehicles entering in tandem DO NOT REQUIRE a parking pass for entry. Unmarked food trailers/chuck wagons and their tow vehicles entering in tandem require ONE  parking pass for entry. The tow vehicle must remain at the venue or have a parking pass for re-entry if traveling without the marked school food trailer/chuck wagon in tandem.
●Boat trailer tow vehicles that choose to depart the venue after initial entry with their boat trailer will be permitted re-entry after 4:30PM without a parking pass. Re-Entry prior to 4:30PM will require a parking pass.
●School buses and vans transporting student-athletes do not require a parking pass but must park past the finish line on the east side of the drive beyond the road curvature. Parking in any other location is a violation of City parking regulations and subject to ticketing/towing by the Philadelphia Police and Philadelphia Parking Authority.
● Recreation Vehicles are prohibited from parking at the PSRA City Championships in the Grandstand Parking Lot, Canoe Club Parking Lot and along the Kelly Drive Closure.
● Parent Tent locations MAY be staked-out prior to the City Championship. ONLY stakes and tape may be used. NO tents may be left at the site. Any items left will be considered abandoned.
●Schools who violate the temporary police regulation traffic control will be sanctioned BY PSRA.
Questions and concerns, contact Jeremy Gonzalez Ibrahim at email@example.com.