The Arnold Indoor Rowing Challenge
- Mar 5, 2017
- Columbus Convention Center
- Columbus, OH (USA)
- Hosted By Greater Columbus Rowing Association
- 2017 Registered Regatta
Open: Open to any athlete of any skill level. The raw time is the final time.
Youth: Open to any athlete of any skill level who will be under 19 years of age by December 31st, 2017. The raw time is the final time.
Collegiate: Open to any athlete currently enrolled in a post-secondary school
Masters: Masters is open to any athlete of any skill level who will be over 21 years of age by December 31st, 2017.
- Masters events with a designated age range (as of December 31st, 2017) will compete in raw time
- Masters Age Handicapped events will apply raw times to the US Rowing handicap system, in order to determine final handicap adjusted times.
Weight Categories: Unless an event is designated “Lightweight”, there not a weight classification nor weight requirement.
- Lightweight Men: max 165 pounds.
- Lightweight Women: max 135 pounds.
Adaptive Categories: Adaptive classification inquiries should be sent to Regatta Director Helmut Berthold GCRAarnolddirector@gmail.com. Helmut is certified to classify adaptive athletes per US Rowing regulation.
Relays have teams of four:
- Mixed: 2 women and 2 men, though a women may substitute for a man
- Men: 4 men, though a women may substitute for a man
- Women: 4 women