FSRA West District Championship
- Mar 28, 2020
- Tampa Bypass Canal
- Tampa, FL (USA)
- Hosted By: Florida Scholastic Rowing Association, Sarasota Crew
The 2017 West District Championship will be held at Nathan Benderson Park
Team Tent info:
- A reminder that teams are only allowed 2-10'x10' tents. Any additional or larger tents must be rented through the SANCA 2 weeks prior to events. Tent rental link: https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form?EQBCT=fe8462c97dec445485779292e65770fe
- Any crews with 10'x20' tents set up at the event (unless rented through SANCA) will be asked to take them down.
- If you need a tent and have not yet submitted your tent rental request, please do so immediately and contact Sarah Kupiec at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Parking at NBP is $5. You will get a tow vehicle pass. Registered volunteers will get a pass.
Friday practice & trailer drop off
- The course will be open for practice on Friday. Launch docks for our FSRA crews will be open from 3:00pm-6:45pm. All boats must be off the water by 7:30pm.
- Friday trailer drop off is 12:00pm-7:30pm. Contact Sarah@sanca.us if you need to schedule an alternate time. There will be overnight security.
- The traffic pattern is attached to this email and posted on Regatta Central.