Head of the Cuyahoga Regatta
- Sep 21, 2019
- Cuyahoga River
- Cleveland, OH (USA)
- Hosted By Cleveland Rowing Foundation
- 2019 Registered Regatta
Where the Cleveland Rowing Foundation boathouse, boat launch dock, and boat recovery dock are.
Address :: 1003 British Street, Cleveland, OH 44113
(Click here to view on Google Maps)
DIRECTIONS: Clink the link below
- Cleveland Rowing Foundation Boathouse Directions
- Click here for directions to parking lot for athletes, spectators, and visitors.
Please note bridge heights:
- Center Street Swing Bridge – 11’8” Center of Bridge
- Carter Road Lift Bridge 12’10” Center of Bridge *
* Relative height unless barrier gate is hanging low use caution.
There is a Rapid Transit (public transit / light rail system) drop-off point at Settler's Landing (~10 min. walk to Rivergate Park) and at W. 25th St/Ohio City (5 min walk to Rivergate Park)... click here for the RTA Rapid System Map
- Take the 66 Red, 67 Blue, or 67A Green line to the 'Settler's Landing' stop
- Take the Waterfront Line to Settler's Landing
- Take the Red Line to W. 25th St/Ohio City
- click here for the RTA Rapid System Timetables (trains ~ every 20min)
- Walk to Rivergate Park (0.5-0.7 miles, 8-12 min.) ... click here for Google Maps Walking Directions from Settler's Landing to Rivergate Park orclick here for Google Maps Walking Directions from W. 25th St/Ohio City to Rivergate Park.
Parking is available within walking distance :
- $5.00 Parking Lot across from Sunoco Gas Station (1717 Columbus Road, Cleveland, OH 44113)
- The Cleveland Rowing Foundation rents this lot out for the regatta - PLEASE HAVE EXACT CHANGE
- $20.00 Private parking lot near the race course (1850 Columbus Road, Cleveland, OH 44113)
- Read the Directions document (link is above) to find more places to park