Mercer Lake/ISA Sculling Championships
- Apr 22, 2017 To Apr 23, 2017
- Mercer County Park
- West Windsor, NJ (USA)
- Hosted By Princeton National Rowing Association/Mercer
- USRowing Registered
2017 Mercer Lake Sprints
April 22-23, 2017
The 2017 Mercer Lake Sprints will utilize the same 2 day event format introduced in 2015:
- The regatta will be 2 days - Saturday, April 22 and Sunday, April 23
- All novice races will be raced Saturday morning at a distance of 1500 meters
- All other races will be raced over 2000 meters
- Varsity events will have a heat on Saturday and A and B finals on Sunday.
- 1x, 2x and 2- will be raced on Sunday
- The Team Sweep Sprint Championship will be contested again this year. The event will be open to teams whose crews display the top performance in the Mens and Womens Varsity 8+ and Varsity 4+ events. Selected teams will be required to race a Men's 8+, Women's 8+, Men's 4+ and Women's 4+ in a 500 meter sprint relay. Each boat will race 500 meters with the next boat starting only after the first boat has crossed the finish/start line. The order of boats will be an individual team decision.
- Please review the information listed on the Rules & Eligibility link under Registration (left side of this page).
MERCER COUNTY PARK HAS ADOPTED A NO DRONE OR RADIO CONTROLED AIRCRAFT POLICY. NO DRONES OR RADIO CONTROLED AIRCRAFT WILL BE ALLOWED AT ANY REGATTA HELD ON MERCER LAKE.
|Host/LOC||Princeton National Rowing Association/Mercer|
|Phone||609-799-7100 ext. 100|
|Chief Referee||John Musial|
|Entry Fees (USD)||