- Dec 10, 2022
- Bypass Canal
- Tampa, FL (USA)
- Hosted By: Plant High Rowing Association, Inc
ENTRY CAPS - PLEASE SEE RULES & ELIGIBILITY
TRAILER SAFETY: All trailers must arrive before 7am, and no trailers may leave until racing is done.
HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY RESTRICTIONS: Please know that you must adhere to the following, or you risk exclusion from the regatta or worse-- You could be risking the viability of rowing events to be held at the canal.
- NO TEAM TENTS to be set up on FRIDAY 12/09
- NO Course Practice Allowed on Friday 12/09
- ALL TRAILER tongues MUST align with the wooden posts, NOT beyond. Tow vehicles CANNOT drive past the posts.
- We cannot accommodate hotseating within the same event- i.e.- don't plan to hotseat a middle school 8+ to another middle school 8+ in a different flight.
- ALL RACING WILL END AT 5:30PM
Competitors MUST complete BOTH online waivers below:
NOARA Waiver: https://waivers.regattacentral.com/fsra2023/
2022-2023 NOARA portal: https://www.noara.org/fsra.php
TARA Waiver: Complete Here
All competitors must sign the NOARA/FSRA liability waiver. Competitors under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian sign the waiver. Please sign your waiver online by following the link above. It will be the responsibility of each program's coach/contact to make sure that each of their competing athletes has completed the NOARA/FSRA liability waiver.
Lightweight Events: Honors system, no weigh in
|Chief Referee||Not yet posted|
|This regatta is an invitational. [email protected] Contact the regatta to inquire about eligibility and/or authorization|
|Entry Fees (USD)|
Fee cap: $3,000.00 per club
Note: to receive the fee cap all entries must be submitted under one account per club
|Max entries||500 entries. This venue has a restriction on how many entries are permitted. Registration is closed when this cap is reach ( or the deadline passes, whichever occurs first.)|