Mercer Lake/ISA Sculling Championships
- Hosted By: Princeton National Rowing Association/Mercer
- 2021 Registered Regatta
The Mercer Park venue is at: 334 S Post Road, West Windsor, NJ 08550.
There is a $10 per day parking fee for spectator parking. Parents and spectators are encouraged to purchase a pre-paid parking pass here. Tow vehicles and team vehicles may park free of charge in the West Picnic Area (access to trailer area via footbridge) as space allows.
- All teams must pre-register their team tent and apply for an assigned team tent space. Spaces will be assigned on a first come, first served basis. Shoreline spots go fast, so register early. Team tent reservations will be done on line through RegattaCentral.
- Parents will be able to drive a team food trailer to the team food trailer parking area on Friday. However, the finish area will be closed to cars. Team food trailers can be brought in between 7 and 11 am on Friday. Contact Hilary Gehman at email@example.com with any questions.
- Vehicles are not permitted in the team food trailer parking area until after the completion of racing.
- PNRA staff will assist parents dropping off food on Friday and Saturday with golf carts. There will be no cart assistance on Thursday! Parents are encouraged to bring wagons and hand trucks in order to avoid waiting in line for a golf cart.
- Aggressive food tent parents will lead to the team's exclusion from the regatta without refund.